lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2008

JOKES

Jokes are also interesting to learn a language. Many of them are the same in other languages but others are specially British or American, since they play with words, meanings and similar sounds. Read these jokes and have fun!


Teacher: Thomas, give me a sentence starting with 'I'.
Thomas: I is...
Teacher: No, Thomas. We say, 'I am...'
Student: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

-What a strange pair of socks you are wearing today! One is brown and the other one is green!
-Yes, that is really strange. I've got another pair at home that are exactly the same.

My house is so, so, so small that when the sun comes into my house, I have to leave.

A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor I've got a problem, I've got two personalities.'
The doctor answers: 'Be quiet, sit down and let's talk all four of us.'

- I can turn you into a Red Indian.
- How?
- See? I told you! How!

- Nine and ten don't exist anymore.
- Why?
- Because seven ate nine and ten.

Two men at the station:
- At what time does your train leave?
- At two to two. And what about yours?
- At two to two too!

There were two cows sitting and knitting on top of a mountain. They keep silent... until one of them says: Moo!The other cow responds: I had it on the tip of my tongue!

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me gusta este texto en ingles apesar de que son:(chistes,oraciones, conversaciones...). Porque son divertidos y si alguien no los entendiese, podriais poner algunos en español, otros en ingles...



anonimo

Anónimo dijo...

Yo los he entendido. Los traduzco si a alguien le interesa. Y entonces pondré el nombre, a ver si me sube la nota...

Anónimo dijo...

Me ha gustado este texto yo tambien lo entiendo perfectamente. podriais poner mas como estos porque son divertidos,.......

miriam